Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Suckered Into Swimming

365 Photo for the Day-

It's kind of a crazy picture and no, the lotion is not the intended focus.  I couldn't move it because I don't want to stage my daily photo in any way.  This photo is from my other workplace, the front desk of the union.  This morning the union was bustling and it was nice to see so many friends again.

In other news, I think I just got talked into taking on another set of responsibilities.  I'm not to sure if I can keep them.  Tonight I assisted with the kids swim lessons.  It was a lot of fun.  It's definitely changed my mind about the 9 year-old age limit.  The kids I worked with tonight had to be between 5 and 8 years old.  We'll see.  I for sure have to go back to the pool to help on Thursday, I just can't tell a little girl no.  Besides, we are planning on diving and playing with rings.  Who doesn't love that?

No comments: