Monday, January 14, 2008

Inspired

This was inspired by Amy, not an unusual event.



It is quite possible that you are asking yourself, "what is that thing?".  Well, I can't tell you.

It's a Top Secret story, available to very very few.  Let me tell you though, it was lots of fun.  This picture also happens to be my first picture for a project 365 thing that I just learned about.  Seems like fun.  Now, I could try to be all cool like Amy is, and establish an entirely different blog just for these pictures, (see it here) but I don't feel like it.  I think I'll just post them here.

Theoretically I might also want to try to set up guidelines for myself, but I don't really feel like I need it right now.  The guiding principles for this project?  (as of right now)
  • Take a picture everyday.
  • Post it here.
  • Optional - post a story/snippet about the picture.
That is all for now.  Thank you.

No comments: