Friday, April 20, 2007

The weekend of busy!

I thought weekends were suppossed to be relaxing...

So, if you are anywhere near me you should check out an amazing free concert saturday. Gunnison, Colorado, US. Quigley Bandshell.

Bands:
Mama's Cookin'
Five Star Iris
Nadine Zahr

Native American dancers at 5:00
Music starts at 7:00

My schedule is going to be crazy. There is so much stuff to do! My day will start at about 10am and end at 1am the next morning. It will be a lot of fun no doubt, and I have been looking forward to this for months. This really is the culmination of hundreds of hours of planning, preparing, bartering and other awesome activities.

I have been wearing the same shirt since Wednsday.

I spent over $300 in two hours. The school only lets you pull out $100 at a time.

I'll try to get you pictures.

Tonight I'm going to volunteer at the relay for life.

Peace out, There is stuff to do.

No comments: