Wednesday, April 11, 2007

A Good Day

Very exciting day today. This might not make any sense to anybody else, but I'm going to tell you anyway.

One of my biggest activities right now is Program Council. I figured out that I spend about 80 hours a month working on PC events, activities among other things. It didn't seem like a lot of time to me until I realized that it is one of three jobs I work, plus attempting a full courseload of classes. Sorry, that was off topic. The point is that my job is to program events and activities for students to go to. Before I did PC I was the Program Director at my camp during the summer. I know how to put stuff on. One of my course requirments for school is this class called Program Planning. Needless to say, I think that I would be very very bored during the class. My major accomplishment for today was getting the course exempted. Yippie! Yippie! Yippie!



I'm so excited about this I even included a picture of the form I had to fill out. Doesn't that make you happy? :)

Next topic...



The race for President is still in full swing. Tomorrow is the last day for voting and I have to admit that I am pretty nervous. I'm getting good vibes, but everything is still up in the air. After work I'm planning on going around and taking down all my posters. This week has been really crazy. I don't think that I could have known how much work and stress campaigning and running for this position involves.

I'm bummed that it has been raining/snowing lately. It is a lot of fun to grab a couple of friends, some chalk and go draw all over the sidewalks around campus. Good times.



Yup. I think that's really all I've got.

Edit: Every f-ing time I go chalk the sidewalks it snows. WTF? Every stinkin time! RARRRRR!

No comments: