Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Ramblings


After a long day, I enjoy listening to music.  It's nice.  My guilty pleasure lately?  The Mulan Soundtrack.

In other thoughts.... (warning, stream of consciousness ahead)

The presentation tonight to SGA about establishing a solution for programs for credit went really well tonight.  I know I'm bad about censoring and filtering what I say, but sometimes others are simply appalling.  I'm not ready for this test tomorrow, all the people I've talked to say that these tests are super hard.  I need to justify going to Las Vegas as a field trip.  (Somebody please feel free with helping me on this.)  Driving to Denver tomorrow, w/ a passenger I just briefly met in the parking lot, could be interesting.  Looking forward to seeing a friend over the weekend.  I don't understand why people would want to participate in a sport where pain is how you know the equipment is fitting correctly.  (skiing)  Seriously people, what the heck.

Ok- Time to stop stalling, start packing, and maybe I'll get all the studying I want done.  Wish me luck!

No comments: