Friday, February 15, 2008

Hero of Today is: Joe

Today's hero is Joe.  Joe is very brave.  I think he might be better than me at interacting with my family.  He made it through dinner, even came out bowling w/ some of the siblings and I, overall very impressive.  

I do feel bad though because my mom is all crazy about the "is he a friend/boyfriend, what" question.  Unfortunately there were people around me when she asked and I couldn't just say what I wanted to.  (No mom, still queer.)  Can't blame her for hoping I guess.  

So today's pic of the day is from bowling.  Joe and Luke bonded over shooting clowns in the video game.  I guess I shouldn't be terribly surprised, they are the same age and have similar senses of humor.  I'm glad.


Tomorrow should be interesting.  Big meeting with two people who have never been, trying to get the "front range friends" together for some fun.  Ft. Collins and the stellar drive that includes.  Whoo Hoo.  Whatever.  Time to sleep.

No comments: