Friday, September 26, 2008

I Love My Job!


So if I haven't written about it before, big things have been happening in life lately.  I didn't ever go back to Colorado, I purposely missed my plane back and stayed here.  It's a good thing to because I got a job.  If I had gone back I wouldn't have the money to come back out.  This not only means that #1-I am now employed.  #2-I've been living out of my suitcase for the past 3 weeks.

My job is great.  Technically my title is Program Associate, but it's almost like two jobs in one.  During the school year I teach outdoor education classes with groups that come in, during the summer it's a residential camp.  The groups typically are in 5th or 6th grade, but college students also participate.  Some groups come for the day, come stay for a couple nights.  So far my favorite activity would probably be the night hike, it's a good time.  Lots of really cool activities that people have fun doing and also are able to learn cool things.  Today I shadowed the outdoor survival class, that is where the picture comes in today.  I'll try to get more pictures posted up of camp.  It might take a little while, so you've been warned.

No comments: