Saturday, October 4, 2008

Rummage Sale!

Today I had quite the adventure, not only a shopping trip, but a shopping marathon.  Normally I'm not the shopping type, but today somehow we managed to shop for about four hours.  I was hanging out with a person we'll term 'C' for the next little while.  We found some pretty sweet stuff, including this sweater:


I'm telling you, this sale was the holy grail of all things kitchy.  Who needs fine art in your bathroom when you can have something as great as this?


In addition to kitchy things there were also multiples of just about everything, check out the insane amounts of little play stations:


Trivial Pursuit anybody?  Don't worry about not enough playing cards.  With 13 sets we can keep, oh, say, an entire football team occupied for a decent amount of time.


To finish off the tour of random and odd things, here is a sketchy creepy doll that I found.  I don't know if you can read the label on the tag, the first time I read it I thought it said "... needs new balls".  When in fact it reads "... needs new batts", as in batteries.  I don't even want to know what this thing can do when it's charged up.


No comments: