Sunday, September 7, 2008

Driving Frustrations


I'm visiting friends on the eastern area of the country right now.  My little sister lives in New York, a friend is currently based out of Maryland.  Where I am, New Jersey, is a convenient place right in the middle.  Now if only I could get used to things like paying for driving on certain roads, roads being named three different things, roads that curve constantly but there is no hope of seeing twenty feet off the road because of the density of growth.  I have been lost four times in the last two days.  The worst part?  Today I didn't even know what state I was in.  So.  Incredibly.  Frustrating.  Particularly when my special lady friend could only laugh at me when I told her what was going on.  Tomorrow?  Headed out again.  Oh happy day, more driving.

No comments: