Friday, July 10, 2009

Hanging Out on the Couch

It's been a long time. Sorry. Things have of course been busy, life certainly gets that way. It's occasionally a question of busy how?

For me it's pretty much busy in a good, if slightly boring way. Work is good, busy. Don't really do much outside of work. My new favorite stress reliever is going for a workout. Recently registered for my first ever running race, a 5k in a nearby city. I'm really nervous, but very excited. A couple of the summer camp people are doing it w/ me.

I'll try to post a story about it when it happens.

Today though, I'm just hanging out on the couch. See, I went for a run this morning, on a trail I haven't been on before and rolled my ankle pretty well. It's huge, brightly colored, and I can't put pressure on it. Doctor said that nothing is broken, so that's good news at least. For right now I'm just going to follow the tried and true RICE method.

Peace out peeps. Hope you are well. Have fun, make people wonder.

1 comment:

Matoska said...

Bubble wrap is on my list for xmas gifts for you