Thursday, March 5, 2009

Alex Needs...

Copycat-ing again.  Thanks Liz for the great idea. (Link is to blog, actual note was on facebook. I'm lazy, moving on.)

Here's the deal....type your name and the words "needs" into Google and see what comes up! List the top ten in a note...

1. Alex needs more than just a rat trap for this vermin 
2. Alex needs your help
3. Alex needs full backing (this is making me feel very needy so far...)
4. Alex needs anger management (this list just took a turn towards the psyco)
5. Alex needs a girlfriend (nuh uh!)
6. Alex needs a lynching mob (for what I'm not quite sure)
7. Alex needs our help (really?  really? again with the needy thing?)
8. Alex needs a drummer
9. Alex needs professional help for her anger (wtf?)
10. Alex needs a new horizon (one with real mountains would be nice... or was that just another euphemism for anger management?)

Your turn now!  Go for it.  Include a link in the comments so I can see your list.  Please.

1 comment:

Alex said...

I just tried this game, inspired by another blog post, and one of the first results was this post.

An excellent timesaver, since my name is also Alex!

I already have a drummer.