Saturday, December 6, 2008

Visiting Family Fun

So, my Mom and little brother Jon flew into New York for the weekend.  I was able to drive up and hang out with them.  Fun times all round.  Plans for the day included some christmas shopping and instead of saying, "wait a minute, maybe we should take two cars" we decided to take one.  That decision meant the opportunity to squish in the car and try take fun pictures.


Just in case you haven't ever 'met' him, this is my littlest brother Jon.  He is now taller than me.  I'm kind of bummed about that.  Jon and I are 14 years apart in age, the year I graduated from high school he graduated from pre-school.


For the last picture of today, I present an attempt to dress my niece.  The onesie didn't quite fit on her head and I was laughing too hard to do anything but take a picture.  Then, making sure that she didn't fall off the table I texted it to my sister.  Her text back?  "Step Away".  It was fabulous.  Obviously she wasn't too worried or she would have busted into that place in a heartbeat.


You know you think it's cute, and funny.  Enjoy.


1 comment:

Matoska said...

Awesome! Nothing like a good Alex funny. Glad you are having fun out there.