So here goes, I'm about to share with you some of the details made it onto the clipboard that night.
- Have quality time with all possible friends & family
- Try to accumulate as many "Zero Dollar Days" as possible
- DON'T RUN OUT OF MONEY
- Practice being flexible and open to ideas and opportunities
The Three Phase Plan:
- Solo section: Bum in Montana, Colorado, maybe Utah. Solo trip
- Back to Montana to be with the special lady friend. Explore Yellowstone and Glacier National Parks.
- East Coast Tour: explore selected sections of New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Boston area, ______, ________, ________.
Wow. I'm even boring myself now. Sorry about that. If you made it to this point. Congrats, your either a trooper, bored off your gourd, or enjoy the pain. (It's ok not to tell me which)